Your Ad Here

Leonardo eyes PSG return


Former Paris St Germain star Leonardo believes that he will one day return to the club as manager.



PSG recently announced that they will not be renewing current boss Paul Le Guen's contract at the end of the season.

Former Brazil international Leonardo, 39, is currently back at Milan in the role of technical director, but revealed his wish to return to Ligue 1 one day.

"For 14 months I lived a magical time at Paris St. Germain," he said. "One day I will be manager of PSG, I feel this at the bottom of my heart.

"In any case, there is nothing concrete, and I'm very well at Milan."

Meanwhile, Valenciennes coach Antoine Kombouare insists he has not been contacted by Paris St Germain about the possibility of replacing Le Guen at the club.

"I would be lying if I said it had left me indifferent - it is flattering," he said.

"What interests me for the moment is staying focused on my work. We aren't yet safe. I get the feeling that today people talk about situations with coaches and players, forgetting there is a championship to finish.

"I haven't had any direct contact (with any club). There are just indirect contacts, people telling me that I am on a shortlist. That is the case with Rennes, PSG and Monaco.

"Regarding PSG, each time the club have problems, people have always thought of me. But I am not going to spend my time commenting on what people are saying."

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Glory of Fellowland

Your Ad Here

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP