Your Ad Here

Kombouare in talks with PSG


Antoine Kombouare has begun negotiations with Paris St Germain over succeeding Paul Le Guen as the club's head coach.



The 45-year-old, who is currently in charge of Valenciennes, has been earmarked as the likely replacement for Le Gune, who is leaving the club a the end of the season.

Kombouare has denied that a deal has been concluded, but admitted that contact has been made with PSG president Sebastien Bazin.

"Yes, I have spoken once with Sebastien Bazin," he told Aujourd'hui Sport.

"He simply said to me that I was interesting him."

"There is absolutely nothing sorted, no agreement reached with the Parisian club," Kombouare added.

"I know the presidents of the clubs have officially been in contact. I think they are talking and trying to find an agreement on an eventual compensation fee.

"But there is no certainty I will quit Valenciennes, where I am happy."

A win for Valenciennes next weekend would secure their top-flight status which is generally regarded as a fine achievement for Kombouare, and could pave the way for an agreement between the coach and PSG.

Kombouare is a former PSG player who coached their reserve team from 1999 to 2003.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Glory of Fellowland

Your Ad Here

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP